Random Ramblings about Things and Whatever

Random Ramblings about Things and Whatever

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Non-Sequitur #2: Pork Chop Sandwiches!


Last week for my job I had to sit in a major chain coffee house for 5 hours. A guy who looked like a thinner Alfred Molina came in 4 times.

New Avengers #3: I am still digging Stuart Immonen's art. It's gorgeous! The script is starting to meander just a bit. The agent Hand bit should've been one page and the Iron Fist scene should've been maybe two. The Thing's dialogue didn't feel quite right. On the other hand...Stuart's art is gorgeous!

Secret Avengers #4: More action packed fun. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't learn more about Nick Fury's motives, but I guess that's coming next issue. Something I'm a little more bothered by has to do with Mike Deodato's art. I know this is the black ops team, I know it's supposed to be all shadowy and on Mars but why oh why doesn't he draw more clear depictions of Val and Natasha's faces? I've been following this series since the start and I've known the characters since I was 10-11 years old and I could barely tell them apart! If it weren't for their different hair dos I'd been lost!

"My Cherie Amour" by Stevie Wonder is a wonderful wonderful song.

I was going to buy some ham hocks for dinner, but I changed my mind and got chicken instead. I'm boiling instead of frying. That's healthier right?

No comments:

Post a Comment