Random Ramblings about Things and Whatever

Random Ramblings about Things and Whatever

Saturday, May 8, 2010

This is the first song from our new album...

Hi,this is my first attempt at any sort of blog type thing and I'll be honest,I don't know what I'm doing.But I figure, why let that stop me? I thought this could be a site where I share my ideas about pop-culture and society at large, but realistically...I'll probably mostly ramble on about movies, old comics, and songs that came out more than 10 years ago.So I hope you're patient with me,please please share your ideas as well and we'll have ball.As soon as I think of something to talk about...

2 comments:

  1. Instead of bombarding u with comments on each of your postings, I figured I would try 2 somewhat synopsize multiple comments here.
    In no specific order:
    Marvel Fanfare: I can't really offer a counterpoint to the storytelling criticisms that u posed. It's been a long time since I've seen that saga. I remember loving the overall look of the book, though.
    Excallibur: I'm no Alan Davis fan, but I did love a number of those over the top quasi comedic covers. Namely the "What Palace Guards" cover and the one showing Juggernaut walking in the background as Capt. Britain was in the 4ground laying on his back with Juggy's footprints on his chest.

    FF: If this is the John Byrne run where his style is alot more loose then I think thats gr8. I believe that was his best drawing because he was'nt trying 2 be so exact, if it was one of his other runs then I guess it was alright but pretty generic.

    U gotta pretty good blog here, Ed
    More than likely I'll be stopping by often, hopefully!

    knight0ut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support.I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete